PRO SIMRIG PSR1 black with Wheelbase mount universal
The PSR1 is designed to give you maximum flexibility as you develop your driving skills and experience new styles and demands in racing simulation.
You can start with a basic rig and purchase additional add-ons and accessories later.
The highly customizable design of the PSR1 allows you to build the product to suit your individual needs.
The PSR1 can be customized more or less in every way, both horizontally and vertically.
The PSR1 rig consists of a base part, seat rails, a vertical part, a wheelbase part, the universal wheelbase posture and a pedal part with adjustable pedal plate.
All parts such as brackets, screws, nuts, etc. are included.
Various screws and nuts for mounting are included:
- Length: 1315mm
- Width: 660mm (outside of the wheel support brackets)
- Height: 820mm (top of the wheel holder supports)
The PSR1 can be lowered with an additional upgrade kit.
- Logitech Driving Force wheels (G29, G920)
- Thrustmaster steering wheels (T300 etc.)
- Fanatec CSW (V2.5 etc.)
- Fanatec DD1 (mounted below)
- Fanatec DD2 (bottom mounted)
- Fanatec CSL DD (bottom mounted)
- Fanatec DD Pro (bottom mounted)
- SIMAGIC M10 (with SIMAGIC side mounts)
- Moza R9 / R16 / R21 (using Moza mounting plates - the 4-to-3 hole adapter)
- Other Wheelbases that mount from the bottom, or that come with 90-degree brackets that allow mounting from the bottom